When you host a workshop at your house and orders are placed, you start to earn Stampin’ Rewards when the total of the sales is in excess of €200. When sales reach the €200 mark, you get to choose products to a value of 10% of the workshop sales for free. Let’s say your workshop sales were €215, that means you get to pick €21,50 of products for free. From €375 that changes to 12%, from €550 it goes to 14% and when sales are more than €725, you can choose products to a value of 16% of the sales value. As an extra bonus, you may choose 1 item from the catalogue that van be bought with a 50% discount, when your sales are in excess of €550.
The workshop sales that are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards come from articles from the catalogue before shipping and handling. The Stampin’ Rewards can not be used in combination with the 50% off discount. Items that can be bought with the 50% off discount include all full-prices items and bundles only.
Prulleke Loyalty Plan
Besides the Stampin’ Rewards which you can earn by hosting a workshop, you can acquire loyalty points every time you place an order directly with me. The following rules apply.
Place an order with me during a workshop, by sending an e-mail or by using a phone (see ‘Contact’ for all the options). Only orders placed with me directly are eligible for my loyalty points. For every €50 spent on Stampin’ Up products, you will receive 1 point. When you have saved up 10 loyalty points, you get to choose a free stampset with a value of no more than €25 from a current catalogue (annual or seasonal catalogue). Hostess sets are excluded. The points are not exchangeable for cash, only for a stampset (with a max. value of €25). Loyalty points are listed by name (one loyalty card per customer) and they are non-transferable. When you place a group order, but each person wished to receive their individual points, please let me know when placing the order. If it isn’t communicated, the loyalty points will automatically go to the person placing the order. It is not possible to amend or modify an invoice. Loyalty points expire after one year.
- Only orders that are a multiple of €50 are eligible for loyalty points. An order for an amount of €49 will yield no points, while an order for €201 will entitle you to 4 points (as well as 10% in Stampin’ Rewards). The amount of loyalty points earned are noted on your invoice.
- Shipping and handling costs, workshop costs, excess Stampin’ Rewards, 50% off items, as well as products from the personal sales of Prulleke (retired, new or second hand) are not eligible for loyalty points.
- You are personally responsible for keeping track of your invoices / order forms and loyalty points. You can print a loyalty card, with this link, to keep with your invoices.
- You may fill out the loyalty card yourself. When you reach a total of 10 loyalty points you can send it to me (scanned, photographed or emailed) or hand it to me personally. I will then check the loyalty card and when I find all is in order, I will deliver the chosen stampset as soon as possible.
- Conditions may be altered.
- Startdate loyalty plan: 03-01-2018